School relationship manager
To own the relationship in each school and to make the Vidyartha brand a highly recognised one among the school administrators and the students. Building and maintaining relationships with key personnel within the schools and providing them with critical data points and recommendations.
- Conduct the school activities across classes for schools brought in by the Vidyartha sales team.
- Strategize, plan and execute an engagement path for each school in consultation with the Product Heads.
- A critical part of the school engagement requires the ability to deliver power packed high energy sessions for the students.
- Continuous liasoning with the school administrators should include providing them with data/information and trends that will impact their school - this will involve working with the product team.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations to the Project Head.
- Resolving and escalating areas of concerns as raised by client.
- Reporting on a regular basis to Vidyartha’s core management team based in Bengaluru.
- Communicating Vidyartha’s services / products to the clients and being alert to sales opportunities.
- Provide inputs about other up selling opportunities within the schools to the sales team.
- Strong Interpersonal and public speaking skills
- A self motivated attitude and a drive to solve problems
- An ability to and willingness to multitask
- Be ready to catch unexpected ball sometimes
- An attractive salary package and incentives
- An opportunity to establish a strong network with top schools in your region
- A chance to travel and meet new people by engaging in field work
- The freedom to operate independently with flexible work hours
Graduates and Post graduates from the following disciplines will be preferred - Public Relations, Mass
Media, English, Psychology, Business Administration, Management and Education. Candidates with prior teaching experience are also welcome.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org